Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Sunset in El Paso



This is a picture I took in El Paso, Texas from a mountain overlook at sunset. I took this picture because I loved seeing the contrast of the blue sky and orange sun. The large dark clouds invoke an ominous feeling and the sun looking so small in the picture feels very literally like something coming to an end. I think this photo is interesting because while it is a sunset the sun (light source) is small and doesn't seem to be lighting the whole sky, yet you can still see how bright the blue sky is. Overall the lighting in this photo is different from most sunsets and invokes a less peaceful feeling.

1 comment:

  1. The contrast between the warm sun and the cool toned clouds is really interesting. I also really like the brightness of the sky versus the darkness of the ground and city.

    ReplyDelete