Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Dance Lighting

I love the lighting in this dance performed by the Rockettes. I really like the low light that sweeps the stage in a purple hue. I like that this light highlights the dancer's sole supporting leg and shows the uniformity of the line of dancers. I also like that the lights make the dancers highly visible. I also think that the light brings out the green and red of the costumes. I like the lights in the other elements of the set, and I think that it helps create the atmosphere of New York and Radio City Music Hall. I think the lighting for this dance helps create excitement. 

Radio City Rockettes Visit New Jersey Libraries September 13-14 ...

1 comment:

  1. I really like the purple hue on the stage in this image. The solid color complements the other colors of the dresses without being distracting and stealing the show. Also, all the lights in the background are divided up by pitch black dividers, which helps keep them crisp and not jumbled together.

    ReplyDelete